On Saturday night, as the Tar Heels were well on their way to secure their Final Four spot, I found myself unexpectedly sucked into the madness. Marchese madness, rather. Paul took advantage of our on-the-fly trip to Summit County to find a lovely spot and ask if I was open to making all this wedding planning legit and might I like to wear this gorgeous ring. With Dickie V. enthusiasm, I told him: "Yeaaah, baby!"
For the uninitiated, Marchese pronunciation is found here http://
www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?marche04.wav=marchese.
And I'm not sure if Paul is kin of this fella -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filippo_Marchese - but country of origin is the same and they share similar rugged good looks, don't you think?
2 comments:
Paul and Shannon,
This is wonderful news. I am happy for the two of you, even though I only know one of you.
I am not sure if you know what you are in for Shannon, you should probably talk to my wife Cindy - but welcome to the family! As for you Paul, you know my recommendation, "you only have one shot at life, so make sure you are happy!" If know you followed your heart west and you are making decisions for both of you to have happiness. Best wishes from your Uncle!
Shannon and Paul, I am so happy for you. It is fun to see that picture of Shannon with her ring on while covering up her face like she can't believe this is happening. Well, it looks good on you, Shannon. And I'm not just talking about the ring. It's all this crazy love. :)
Post a Comment