You can reach me by caravan
Cross the desert like an Arab man
I don't care how you get here
Get here if you can.
Cross the desert like an Arab man
I don't care how you get here
Get here if you can.
And it was certainly the theme song for our summer trips to visit family in Ohio & PA and travel with an author on a booksigning tour. I don't think Oleta Adams covers Amish buggy in the song, but I used that method too. {No pics, of course. You'll just have to take my word for it.}
Here are a few of the characters who make getting there more than worth all that camel spittle.
Cardsharks Grandma and Avery.

...and how fun bouncing on the Wildwood Boardwalk is, although Gavin, who was "just" tall enough this year might have loved it more.
But from the look on G's face, bouncing is really good times with lobster in the belly.
Sandi and Grammie Barb absolutely agree.
Evan Gow tells his mom that she makes a fine bounce machine, even without the fancy lights or shellfish.

At the Thurman Cafe, in C-town, O-H-I-O, the legendary burgers are all by dwarfed by the fine fellowship with the excellent Thurman...
and my wonderful host-bro with the most-est, Trent.
Author and road warrior Cindy Woodsmall, plus her big ole poster in Pittsburgh's Joseph-Beth, one of five signings where I tagged along.

Here are a few of the characters who make getting there more than worth all that camel spittle.
Cardsharks Grandma and Avery.
...and how fun bouncing on the Wildwood Boardwalk is, although Gavin, who was "just" tall enough this year might have loved it more.
At the Thurman Cafe, in C-town, O-H-I-O, the legendary burgers are all by dwarfed by the fine fellowship with the excellent Thurman...
No comments:
Post a Comment